Do you ever have one of those days where you realize you’re turning into one of your parents sooner than you hoped? I’m slowly turning into my dad.
1) My handwriting is becoming less and less legible.
2) I LOST MY FAVORITE PAIR OF GLOVES. I have absolutely no idea where I put them and I just don’t get it because where could they have gone, seriously?
3) #2 is exactly how he would type out losing something.
4) I’m dropping things more and more lately. The butterfingers gene runs high in our family.
5) I watch the news every morning at 5 AM. Just as he does.
If I start discussing the Dow Jones, The McLaughlin Group, the value of gold in the stock market, WWII, or any desire to take the “scenic route” while driving, you knew me fondly.